Samsung recently released the January 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy Note 10 series and the Galaxy S21 series in some European countries. Google will also roll out January 2022 security patch update tomorrow.
Although Samsung is yet to share the details of the January 2023 patch. Samsung Galaxy A73 grabbed the January 2023 security patch update in Malaysia with the build number A736BXXS2BVL3 and the size package of this update is around 248MB.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Till now, these devices got the January 2022 patch:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Series
- Samsung Galaxy A73