Jan 06/2023: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 getting December 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number F711USQU3EVL9 and F926USQU2EVL9 respectively. The latest software update rolled out by Verizon.
Dec 21/2022: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 getting December 2022 security patch update in South Korea with the build number F711NKSU2EVL9. The latest update carries a size package of 633MB.
Dec 17/2022: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 getting December 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number EVK7. The latest update released by Verizon.
Dec 13/2022: Samsung expand the December 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 in the US (Comcast) while the Galaxy Z Flip 3 grabbed this update in Malaysia with the build number F926USQS2EVK7 and F711BXXS3DVKB respectively.
Dec 08/2022: After Google, Samsung also released the December 2022 security patch update and details. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the first device to grab the December 2022 security patch update. According to the latest report, the Android December 2022 security patch update is now available for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the Galaxy Z Flip 3. The newest software update comes with the build number F926BXXS2DVKB for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 while the Galaxy Z Flip 3 grabbed this update with the build number F711BXXS3DVKB.
The latest December 2022 patch for these two devices is available in Europe. As per the official details, Samsung’s December 2022 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 60 High levels, and 2 Moderate CVEs. The latest software update is currently available in some European countries.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Till now, these devices got the December 2022 patch:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.