Recently, OnePlus rolled out so many latest software updates including December 2022 patch for its portfolio and now another new software update has been rolled out for the OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7T Pro.
According to the latest report, the latest HD1901_11_F.18 software update rolled out for the OnePlus 7 Series. The latest update included December 2022 security patch update. The size package of this update is around 887MB. You can see the full details of this update below.
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- For Android 11-12, Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW].