According to the latest report, the Android December 2022 security patch update is now available for the Galaxy A33 5G and the Galaxy A23 5G. The newest software update comes with the build numbers A336NKSU2BVL4 (A33 5G) and A236MUBU2BVL1 (A23 5G).
The latest December 2022 patch for these two devices is available in South Korea (A33 5G) and South America (A23 5G). As per the official details, Samsung’s December 2022 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 60 High levels, and 2 Moderate CVEs. The latest software update is currently available in South Korea.
- Stabilization Code Application Stabilization code related to terminal operation is applied.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.