As we all know that in CES 2023, many companies presented their best workmanship, including many big tech companies like Google, and Samsung.
Samsung introduced a waterdrop hinge device at CES 2023. A photo has surfaced today that is said to be the image of the Galaxy Z Fold 5, which is much thinner than the current Fold 4.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 Details:
The crease will no longer exist on the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and the new Eco³ OLED Display which is still under development with 1700nits brightness. The screens will be greatly improved in terms of color, efficiency and resolution due to the new OLED material – Diamond Blue.
- 7.6 inches screen with a 1768 x 2208 resolution
- 2x Foldable Dynamic AMOLED panel
- Snapdragon 985 5G chipset( it will be renamed by Qualcomm later)
- Gorilla Glass Victus
- 108MP main( f/1.7, with OIS & Dual Pixel PDAF focus)
- 12MP Ultra-Wide angle
- 64MP Telephoto ( f/2.4, 2x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF) Triple rear camera
- S Pen support
- Unfolded: 158.5 x 128.5 x 6.5mm, Folded: 158.5 x 67.5 x 14.5
- Weight: 275g
Compared with Galaxy Z Fold 4:
Samsung has increased the height by 3mm and horizontal durability when folded also increased by 0.4mm. When folding the device, the 2-sided tilt is also reduced.