Samsung recently released the January 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy S20 series, the Galaxy S21 series, the Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy A73 and more. Earlier, Samsung also confirmed the One UI 5.1 eligible models.
Samsung recently shared the details of the January 2023 patch. Now, according to the latest report, the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite and Quantum 2 received a new software update in South Korea. The latest software update comes with the build number T220XXU1CVL7 (Galaxy Tab A7 Lite).
Galaxy Tab A7 Lite:
App update information
- After a software update, the apps below may be updated to the latest version.
- Samsung Notes, Samsung Internet, Galaxy Shop, Samsung Members, Calculator, Voice Recording
Galaxy Quantum 2:
Applied stabilization code
- A stabilization code related to terminal operation has been applied.
Apply Google security patch
- Security-related stabilization code has been applied.
- If you run the update, you cannot downgrade to a previous software version with lower security because the security policy is strengthened.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.