Jan 18/2023: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series grabbed December 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number TP1A.220624.014.X808USQU2BVL2. The latest update released by Verizon.
Dec 26/2022: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series grabbed December 2022 security patch update in Germany with the build number X900XXU3BVL2 and the size package of this update is around 767MB.
Dec 26/2022: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series grabbed December 2022 security patch update in South Korea with the build number X906NKOU3CVL2/X906NKOO3CVL2/X906NKOU3CVL2 and the size package of this update is around 773.29MB.
Apply stabilization code
- Stabilization code related to terminal operation has been applied.
Apply Google security patch
- Security-related stabilization code has been applied.
Dec 15/2022: Samsung already distributed the current month’s patch update for its devices. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the first device to grab the December 2022 security patch update. According to the latest report, the Android December 2022 security patch update is now available for the Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.
The newest software update comes with the build numbers X706BXXU3BVL2 (Galaxy Tab S8), X806BXXU3BVL2 (Galaxy Tab S8+) and X906BXXU3BVL2 (Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra). As per the official details, Samsung’s December 2022 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 60 High levels, and 2 Moderate CVEs. The latest December 2022 patch for the Galaxy Tab S8 series is available in some European countries.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Till now, these devices got the December 2022 patch:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A53
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Series
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.