Jan 19/2023: Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro grabbed the 360 audio recording update in China with the build number R510XXU0AWA5.
Jan 12/2023: Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro grabbed the 360 audio recording update in India with the build number AWA5.
Jan 12/2023: Samsung released the current month’s patch update and as well as stable Android 13 update for dozens of its devices including older and newest devices. The first device that got the stable update is the Galaxy S22 series.
Samsung already released two software updates for the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro in various markets and now the newly launched Galaxy Buds 2 Pro grabbed its 3rd software update.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro users can now install the fresh software update without any hesitation. The latest update is currently available in South Korea but the other regions will soon get this update.
According to the latest report, the latest update for the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro comes with the build numbers R510XXU0AWA4/R510XXUOAWA4 and the size package of this update is around 5.75MB. Below you can check what changes Samsung made in this update.
New support for 360 audio recording
- When playing a video after shooting a video in the Samsung Camera app while wearing the Buzz, lively recording
You can experience the sound of the recorded scene.
- ※ This function is only supported after upgrading to One UI 5.0 on Flip4 and Fold4 models.
- A new ‘Connected Device Diagnosis’ item has been added to test whether the touch sensor and charging of the Galaxy earbuds are working normally on the connected mobile phone.
- ※ To support the newly added features, please update the Samsung Members and Galaxy Wearable apps to the latest version.
Applied stabilization code
- Stabilization code related to terminal operation has been applied.
Software updates with the Galaxy Wearable app
- Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Buds+: Tap Earbuds software update, and then tap Download and install.
- Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds2 Pro, and Galaxy Buds Pro: Tap Earbud settings, tap Earbuds software update, and then tap Download and install.
- Galaxy Buds: Tap About earbuds, tap Update earbuds software, and then tap Download and install.
- Gear IconX: Tap the SETTINGS tab, and then tap About Gear. Tap Update Gear software, and then tap Download updates manually.