In every fresh Android, Google adds something of a little game – or easter egg – hidden within the settings. With a few swipes and taps, you can find it: if you know how. Here are 10 Android 14 easter egg predictions.
Recent reports claim that Android 14 will include an upgradeable root certificate mechanism that will not rely on manufacturer OTA upgrades. Below you can check the predictions.
Android 14 Easter Egg Predictions
- There is a U-shaped curve. Where u is the codename of Android 14.
- There is a round figure and the number 2 at the top left of the u-curve.
- There are 6 letters in the upper right corner, and a formula symbol x in the lower center.
- Move the round figure to a U shape.
- When a round shape first passes through the multiplication sign, the vibration comes and the size increases and is emphasized.
- When the round shape moves to the top right, 2 at the top left and 6 at the top right vibrate and increase in size and are emphasized.
- Move the round figure to the left again, and move it to the u shape again.
- If repeated 2 times, press and hold ×, press 6 repeatedly 6 times, and repeat 6 times, press and hold × and press 2 2 times.
- An animation of a 14 falling over the picture of a pancake. Pancake is the codename for Android 14.
- If you press the number 14 repeatedly, fourteen is the notification below, and if you press and hold the pancake, the pancake will just change to various types of bread, such as cake, a red bean bun, and a morning bun.
Note: If you run 11.10, the Android widget is displayed on the home screen, and if you do not run 10, a simple game appears on the notification window device. This is speculation anyway. It’s different from reality.