According to the latest information, Google News and Flutter team partnered on a “toolkit” to help news outlets quickly and can create their own apps. Now as per this program, Google partners directly with media outlets while also providing general guidelines to help publications get built up to a consistent standard. Below you can check the latest changelog.
- User onboarding: Re-engage your audience with push notifications permissions; acquire ad tracking permissions
Account creation/login: authenticate through your platform and user social networks (such as Google login); create passwordless accounts
- Content feeds and content pages: display news articles, videos, pictures, ads, and newsletter sign-up prompts
- Monetization: easily add subscriptions and different ad formats
- Search: allow user searches for articles by keyword or click on popular searches
- Settings: allow user preferences for notifications, login, and ads tracking