Samsung recently released so many latest software updates for its latest and older flagship models. Currently, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e received the latest firmware update in South Korea. The latest firmware update also added November 2022 security patch update. You can check the complete details about this update which are mentioned below.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e – South Korea
Update Version Number:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e – T720XXS3DWAl,T720K003DWAl
- The update contains no changelog includes.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update when the download is complete.