Jan 26/2023: The carrier-locked Galaxy Z Flip grabbed January 2023 security patch update in the US with the build number F707USQS3GWA1.
Jan 04/2023: Samsung today released the January 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy Z Flip LTE and 5G models in more regions with the build number F700FXXSAIVL3 (LTE) and F707BXXS7IVL1.
The latest update is available in the:
- Galaxy Z Flip LTE – Italy
- Galaxy Z FLip 5G – Australia, Baltic countries, the Netherlands, Spain, Romania, Switzerland, Portugal, Hungary, and the UK
Jan 04/2023: Samsung recently released the January 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy Note 10 series, the Galaxy S21 series and the Galaxy A73 in some European countries. Google was also rolled out January 2022 security patch update.
Samsung today shared the details of the January 2023 patch. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4G and 5G grabbed the January 2023 security patch update with the build numbers F700FXXSAIVL3 and F707BXXS7IVL1 respectively.
As per the official details, Samsung’s January 2023 security patch includes fixes 0 Critical, 52 High levels, and 0 Moderate CVEs. You can check the complete patch details which are mentioned below.
The latest update available in Italy is for the Galaxy Z Flip 4G model while the Galaxy Z Flip 5G grabbed this update in Australia, Baltic countries, the Netherlands, Spain, Romania, Switzerland, Portugal, Hungary, and the UK.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Till now, these devices got the January 2022 patch:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Series
- Samsung Galaxy A73
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4G/5G