Mozilla rolled out a new Release channel update for the Firefox browser. The latest update comes up with version number 1090.1.
- Reverted changes to Windows font smoothing which caused poor rendering on some configurations (bug 1803154)
- Fixed jank when loading pages containing a large number of emoji characters (bug 1809081)
- Fixed an issue causing authentication prompts to not appear when loading pages in some enterprise environments (bug 1809151)
- Fixed inconsistent sizing of event listener checkboxes inside the Inspector developer tool (bug 1811760)
Mozilla rolled out a new Release channel update for the Firefox browser. The latest update comes up with version number 109.
- The Spanish (es-ES, es-AR) version of the spell checker has a built-in dictionary
- Support scroll end event
- Support browser import from Vivaldi, Opera GX
- Picture-in-picture now supports subtitles for HBO Max
- Now developers’ Firefox extensions support Manifest V3 by default while continuing to support Manifest V2. The default Content Security Policy for Manifest V3 extensions has also been updated.
- As part of the Manifest V3 changes, a new “Unified Extensions” button has also been introduced
Mozilla rolled out a new Release channel update for the Firefox browser. The latest update comes up with version number 108.0.1.
- Fixes the default search engine being reset on upgrade for profiles that were previously copied from a different location.
Download: Firefox 64-bit | Firefox 32-bit | ~50.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: Firefox 108.0.1 for Linux | 64-bit | ~70.0 MB
Download: Firefox for MacOS | 125.0 MB
Mozilla rolled out a new beta update for the Firefox browser. The latest update comes up with version number 108.
Firefox 108 Beta 3 download link: Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/108.0b3/ (mozilla.org)
- WebMIDI is enabled by default in Firefox 108 Beta
- Introduces support for importing maps
- Proper color correction for images marked with ICCv4 configuration files.
- After users enable “Show only on new tab pages”, the bookmarks bar will also be displayed correctly on an empty new tab page. Of course, users can change the behavior of the bookmark toolbar in the right-click menu of the toolbar according to their own needs.
Firefox today grabbed the latest update with build number 107.
Direct download address: Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/107.0/ (mozilla.org)
- Firefox 107 mainly fixes security issues. At present, Mozilla has not officially released the repair log, and the scale of the repair is not yet clear.
- The Firefox 108 stable version will be the last major browser version in 2022, after which some maintenance version updates may be launched to fix some bugs and problems encountered in the new version.
Firefox today grabbed the latest update with the build number 106.0.5.
- Addresses a crash experienced by users with Intel Gemini Lake CPUs.
Firefox today grabbed the latest update with the build number 106.0.4. The latest update fixes a problem with the playback of DRM videos, and the faulty layout of the date input when changing the type should also be a thing of the past. The problem (bug 1792115) should now be fixed.
Firefox today grabbed the latest update with the build number 106.0.3. The latest update fixes a startup crash for some users on Windows (bug 1797464). The update also fixed an incompatibility with the new Windows 11 22H2 Suggested Actions feature resulting in hangs when copying text on a web page (bug 1774285).
Mozilla recently released the Firefox browser version 106. Now, Firefox gained a new update with version 106.0.1. You can download it now or update your existing installation. Mozilla fixes a few small bugs with the update. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Addresses a crash experienced by users with AMD Zen 1 CPUs. (bug 1796126)