According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 4 series grabbed the February 2023 month update in the US. This update comes with the build number GWA3 and AWA3. In this update, Samsung enables body composition features in the US. You can check the latest update’s changelog which is mentioned below.
- Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm): R865USQU1GWA3
- Galaxy Watch 4 (44mm): R875USQU1GWA3
- Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (42mm): R885USQU1GWA3
- Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (46mm): R895USQU1GWA3
- Galaxy Watch 5 (40mm): R905USQU1AWA3
- Galaxy Watch 5 (44mm): R915USQU1AWA3
- Galaxy Watch 5 Pro (45mm): R925USQU1AWA3
How To Update:
Update from the Galaxy Watch
- From the watch screen, press the Home button to open the app’s screen.
- Navigate Settings Settings iconGeneral.
- Tap Update watch software.
- If prompted, review the mobile data message then tap the Checkmark icon to accept.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- If prompted with ‘The latest update has already been installed’, tap OK. No update is necessary.
Update from an Android Smartphone
- From your connected Android smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
- Tap Watch software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- If desired, tap Auto download over Wi-Fi to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Tap Install now.
- If ‘Your software is up to date appears, the Watch is up to date.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ screen, tap Install now.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ prompt, tap OK.
- The software update process may take several minutes to complete.