Feb 03/2023: The carrier-unlocked Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro grabbed January 2023 security patch update in the US with the build number G736U1UEU1BWA5.
Nov 14/2022: The One UI 5.0 stable era has now begun with a bang. As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 beta update to a lot of devices and a lucky few devices have already received the stable One UI 5.0 update.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 series (Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra) are the first to get the stable version of One UI 5.0 and then the Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy Note 20 series, Galaxy S20 series, A53, A33, A73 and Galaxy Z Fold/Flip 4 also get the stable build.
Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 stable update ahead of time. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.0 stable update for the Galaxy XCover 6 Pro in Europe.
- Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro: G736BXXU1BVK2
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.