Feb 07/2023: Samsung Galaxy S10 series grabbed the January 2023 security patch update in the US with the build number G770U1UES6HWA1. It is available on AT&T, Comcast, Cricket, Sprint, T-Mobile, Tracfone, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile networks.
Feb 06/2023: Samsung Galaxy S10 series (carrier-unlocked) grabbed the January 2023 security patch update in the US with the build number G97xU1UES8IWA1. It is available on AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon networks.
Jan 20/2023: Samsung Galaxy S10 5G grabbed the January 2023 security patch update Globally with the build number G977BXXSDHWA3.
Jan 17/2023: Samsung Galaxy S10 series grabbed the January 2023 security patch update in Europe with the build number G97xFXXSGHWA3.
Jan 3/2023: Samsung recently released the January 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy Note 10 series, the Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy A73 and more. Google also rolled out January 2022 security patch update to its Pixel devices.
Samsung recently shared the details of the January 2023 patch. Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10 Ultra grabbed the January 2023 security patch update with the build number GHWA3. The latest software update rolled out in Europe.
As per the official details, Samsung’s January 2023 security patch includes fixes 0 Critical, 52 High levels, and 0 Moderate CVEs. You can check the complete patch details which are mentioned below.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Till now, these devices got the January 2022 patch:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Series
- Samsung Galaxy A73
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4G/5G
- Samsung Galaxy A10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series