Samsung introduces this month’s security patch update to its Galaxy devices. Samsung released the first month’s patch update for more than 30 devices so far. Google also rolled out the Android 13 February 2023 patch update recently.
While many devices have not yet received the January 2023 patch update. Samsung today released the February 2023 security patch update for its Galaxy A52 5G while the Galaxy M52 5G grabbed the January 2023 patch update. Samsung M52 5G grabbed this update with the build number M526BXXS2CWA2 while the Galaxy A52 5G received this update with the build number A526BXXS2DWAB.
As per the official details, Samsung’s February 2023 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 43 High levels, and 0 Moderate CVEs while the January 2023 security patch includes fixes 0 Critical, 52 High levels, and 0 Moderate CVEs. This update for the Galaxy M52 5G comes in India while the Galaxy A52 5G got this update in Brazil.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.