Feb 08/2023: Verizon released the January 2023 patch update for the Galaxy S21 FE in the US with the build number G990USQU4DWA8.
Feb 07/2023: Samsung now released the January 2023 patch update for the Galaxy S21 FE in India with the build number G990EXXU3DWA5 and the size package of this update is around 252MB.
Feb 07/2023: Samsung introduces this month’s security patch update to its first Galaxy device. Samsung released the first month’s patch update for more than 30 devices so far. Google also rolled out the Android 13 February 2023 patch update recently.
While many devices have not yet received the January 2023 patch update. Samsung today released the February 2023 security patch update for its Galaxy S21 FE (Exynos 2100). Samsung Galaxy S21 FE grabbed this update with the build number G990EXXS3DWAA.
As per the official details, provided this update to the Galaxy S21 FE in Brazil. As per the official details, Samsung’s February 2023 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 43 High levels, and 0 Moderate CVEs.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.