Samsung already released the February 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy Note 20 and S20 series and some other devices. Also, Samsung recently rolled out the February 2023 patch details. Samsung released the first month’s patch update for more than 30 devices so far.
Samsung today released the February 2023 security patch update for its Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 devices. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 grabbed this update with the build number F926U1UES2EWA6 and F711U1UES3EWA6 respectively.
As per the official details, Samsung provided this update to the Galaxy S20 series in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, and Uruguay.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.