Twitter notes that Twitter Blue is available in India, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, the UK, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Indonesia, and Brazil.
However, Twitter Blue is only available for accounts older than 90 days. Phone confirmation is required. Profile changes may result in loss of blue check and account review.
Twitter Blue subscription is priced at Rs. 650 for the web and Rs. 900 for iOS / Android monthly, and the annual web pricing is Rs. 6,800. In the US, Twitter Blue subscribers can Tweet up to 4,000 characters.
- Edit Tweet: Users get a 30-minute window to make a limited number of changes to published Tweets
- Bookmark folders: Organise unlimited Bookmarked Tweets into folders & it remains private
- Custom app icons
- Top Articles
- Undo Tweet: Preview the tweet before world sees it
- 50% fewer ads
- Post longer videos & of 1080p quality
- Get early access to experimental features.
Also, check the new limits of Twitter:
- 2,400 tweets per day
- 500 direct messages per day
- Only 5,000 following allowed
- Only 400 new account follows per day