As we all know that Nothing Phone (1) has been in the market for almost 7 months and it has become very popular among the youth. Now reports are coming that Nothing Phone (2) will also debut in the US soon and these details have also come to the fore.
Talking about Nothing Phone (1), although there are many features in it, but there are still some users who are not fully aware of the features, so today we are writing this article for them, through which we will tell you how to remove the Google account and Wipe Cache on your Nothing Phone (1).
How to Wipe Cache in NOTHING Phone (1)?
- Let’s turn off the NOTHING Phone (1) by using the Power button.
- Now press and keep the Power key with the Volume Up together.
- The Recovery mode will be on the screen. Here, use the Volume rocker to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- Select the Wipe cache partition operation.
- Pick the Yes position to confirm and start the procedure.
- When the process will be completed, use the Reboot system now.
How to remove Google account from NOTHING Phone (1)
- Activate the Settings application and move to the Passwords & accounts part.
- Now touch the account that you would like to remove.
- Pick Remove account.