Feb 16/2023: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series grabbed the February 2023 security patch update with the build number N981BXXS5GWB5 and N986BXXS5GWB5. The latest update rolled out in Brazil.
Feb 07/2023: Now Samsung Galaxy Note 20 4G grabbed the February 2023 security patch update with the build number N98xFXXS5GWB1. The latest update rolled out in Argentina, Bolivia, Guatemala, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Uruguay.
Feb 06/2023: Now carrier-unlocked Galaxy Note 20 series in the US grabbed the February 2023 security patch update with the build number N89xU1UES3GWA3.
Feb 06/2023: February 2023 has just begun and Samsung now introduces this month’s security patch update to its first Galaxy device. Samsung released the first month’s patch update for more than 30 devices so far.
While many devices have not yet received the January 2023 patch update. Before Google, Samsung today released the February 2023 security patch update for its Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra devices. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 lineup grabbed this update with the build number N981BXXS5GWB1 and N986BXXS5GWB1 respectively.
As per the official details, provided this update to the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra in Switzerland. However, the company did not publish the February 2023 security patch details.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.