Recently, OnePlus rolled out a February 2023 OTA update and stable OxygenOS 13 update for so many devices including some latest flagship series. Also, the newly launched OnePlus 11 got some software updates so far. Now, OnePlus has brought some joy to the OnePlus 8 series owners who were eagerly waiting for the latest software update as the wait is over on the last day of the month.
According to the report, OnePlus released the January 2023 security patch update for the OnePlus 8/Pro and OnePlus 8T in India. You can see the full details of this update below.
- IN: IN2011_11.F.62
- EU: IN2013_11.F.62
- IN: IN2021_11.F.62
- EU: IN2023_11.F.62
- IN: KB2001_11.F.62
- EU: KB2003_11.F.62
- Integrates the January 2023 Android Security Patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue where time is not fully displayed on the Lock screen in certain scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where the Notes data might fail to sync to the cloud in certain scenarios.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
- Improves the stability of Bluetooth connections.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- For Android 11-13, Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW].