Feb 24/2023: According to the latest report, the Noble ROM 3.1 is now available for the Galaxy S9 series in the form of One UI 5.1.
8 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT NOBLE ROM 3.1
- It’s based on S20 and N10 Lite OneUI 5.1 bases
- It’s a unique zip for all variants
- Will be released as BETA because:
- The front camera issue and HDR Force Close are back
- Face unlock doesn’t work
- Since the space needed has increased now it needs REPARTITION (clean install from NOBLEROM 2.9 or other ROMS)
- Repartition method it’s very easy, it has to be done just once and it will erase all your data
- Repartition allows you to go back to any ROM, so it’s not useful just for Noble ROM 3.0
Jan 28/2023: Today One UI 5.0 based on Android 13 has arrived on Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ and Galaxy Note 9 but not officially. This is possible because of Noble ROM. Let’s find out what’s in Noble ROM 3.0 and how to install it.
- SM-N96xF/FD supported.
- Based on the official OneUI 5.0 S20 + N10Lite with January’s Security Patches.
- All OneUI 5 stuff have been ported successfully
- Odexed, Hardly Debloated and added some tweaks for best performance and better battery.
- Added some tweaks in order to have the best smoothness and general performance!
- Make your ROM! OUR aroma allows you to select everything you want to have on your phone in order to improve the user experience!
- Remappable Bixby Button
- Disabled RMM Lock.
- Google Pay working (Hide it with Magisk)
- Secure Folder working
- Photo Remaster, Object Eraser and Extra Dim available
- Improved zoom quality in the gallery
- Useful cards tab enabled in messages
- Night mode zoom on the camera.
- Night mode on hyper-lapse.
- Enabled Dolby on Game.
- Power key in the notification panel.
- Samsung App Lock.
- iOS 16 Emoji’s selectable in the aroma.
- And much more, don’t worry if the ROM size is big, it contains all you need.
Here is the detailed bugs list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KfdY-CDbfupLNPewIk9gVMkcsqzjcxkCrmjvY_0BobU/edit?usp=sharing
HOW TO INSTALL
- Follow these steps carefully! CLEAN INSTALL is always RECOMMENDED!
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LATEST MODEM AND BOOTLOADER INSTALLED!
- ALSO DON’T FORGET TO PERFORM AN EFS BACKUP AND SAVE IT IN YOUR PC or MICROSD
- Make a Backup of EFS and of all your stuff before proceeding
- Open TWRP by pressing volume up+ bixby + power buttons
- Press on “Install” and select Universal9810_Repartitioner https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/universal9810_repartitioner-zip.5816841/
- Reboot to TWRP
- Press on “Wipe” and select “Format Data” then type “yes”
- Reboot again to TWRP
- Press on “Install” and select Universal9810_Cleaner https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/universal9810_cleaner-zip.5809289/
- Reboot again to TWRP
- Press “Install” and select NOBLEROM zip
- Follow AROMA instructions and at the end of the installation, reboot
- Enjoy Noble ROM