According to the latest reports, there are so many devices that have already received Realme’s December 2022 and January 2023 security patch update in multiple regions and also some devices updated with the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 and also Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13.
Now, Realme start delivering February 2023 security patch update to other devices. Realme 9 and Narzo 50A grabbed the latest February 2023 security patch update. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Update Version Number:
- Realme 9 – RMX3521_11_A.33
- Realme Narzo 50A – RMX3430_11_C.16
- Updates Android security patch: February 2023
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
How To Update:
- Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, and select the Data to Be Backed up. Please keep the battery level over 30%. Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
This update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users soon and will have a broader rollout in a few days to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.