Feb 28/2023: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE grabbed the latest One UI 5.1 update in India.
Feb 18/2023: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE grabbed the latest February 2023 security patch update in the US with the build number G990USQS4DWA1.
Feb 13/2023: As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update to a lot of devices and recently the Galaxy S23 series grabbed its first software update. Recently, the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold 4 and the Galaxy S21 series grabbed the One UI 5.1 update in Europe.
Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 stable update ahead of time. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy S21 FE 5G in Europe. The latest update also added the February 2023 security patch update.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G: Version: G990B2XXU1EWAJ/G990B20XM1 EWAJ/G990B2XXU1EWAJ
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.