According to the latest report, Samsung and Huawei presented their latest technologies at the MWC 2023. You can check the complete details which are mentioned below.
Samsung Foldables showcased again at MWC 2023
Samsung Flex S: The multi-foldable product that folds in an “S” shape. It also allows users to use a separate display when folded, so it can be turned into a pocketable device or a tablet as you like.
Samsung Flex G: The multi-foldable product that folds inwards twice in a “G” shape. The G-shape is better as it protects the device from external impacts/scratches. It also has enough space to contain an S-Pen.
Samsung Flex Slidable: It can be slid to have an extended display horizontally or vertically.
Samsung Flex Note: It is a technology that is used to make foldable laptops and can even make them in tablet size. 13″ inch size when folded and large 17″ inches when unfolded as per your needs.
Huawei Watch Buds launched Globally at MWC
Huawei Watch Buds is the World’s First smartwatch to house two pop-up magnetic earphones. The earphones start charging as soon as you put them inside the watch. They are also fitted with inbuilt microphones and include AI noise cancellation for crystal-clear calls.
- 1.43 inches AMOLED color screen with 466 x 466 pixels resolution
- 326 PPI, and touch support interactions
- Stainless Steel Frame
- 80+ exercise modes
- 24/7 heart rate alerts, SpO2 tracker, Huawei TruSleep 3.0 technology etc
- 200 professional health courses with professional health management.
- Powered by HarmonyOS 3
- 410mAh battery and 30mAh batteries on earphones
- 3 days battery backup
- 3.0 hours for listening to music, 2.0 hours for talking with noise reduction on
- Priced at 499€ (~ ₹45,000)
- Price in China: 2988 CNY (406€)