Realme has already released the stable Realme UI 4.0 campaign and the first device to get a taste of stable Realme UI 4.0 is the Realme GT 2. According to the previous report, Realme 9 5G SE grabbed the latest Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update.
As per the official report, today, Realme released the latest Android 13 based on Realme UI 4.0 stable update for the Realme 8s 5G in India. The latest update adds aquatic design, and the vibrant theme colors bring a new experience optimized for smart office, security and privacy and much more. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Your Realme 8s 5G smartphone should be running on the baseline version of –
- Realme 8s 5G: RMX3381_11.C.06, RMX3381_11.C.07
- Make sure your Realme device has a 60%+ battery.
- This is a beta version, so it may harm your device and may contain bugs.
- Make sure to back up your important data.
- Some third-party apps may not work on your device. It is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on Play Store before your update.
- Please ensure the available phone storage is more than 10GB; otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure.
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
Security & privacy
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.