Mar 03/2023: Samsung released the February 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy S20 series in South Korea with the build number IWB4.
Feb 16/2023: Samsung released the February 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy S20 series in Canada.
S20 Ultra February 2023 Patch Canada #Samsung #GalaxyS20Ultra pic.twitter.com/2lPlBapE13
— Sam Latest Updates (One UI) (@latestsamupdate) February 16, 2023
Feb 09/2023: Samsung already released the February 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy Note 20 series and some other devices. Also, Samsung recently rolled out the February 2023 patch details. Samsung released the first month’s patch update for more than 30 devices so far.
Samsung today released the February 2023 security patch update for its Galaxy S20 series devices. Samsung Galaxy S20 series grabbed this update with the build number:
- Galaxy S20 – G980FXXSFGWAD
- Galaxy S20 5G – G981BXXSFGWAD
- Galaxy S20+ – G985FXXSFGWAD
- Galaxy S20+ 5G – G986BXXSFGWAD
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – G988BXXSFGWAD
As per the official details, Samsung provided this update to the Galaxy S20 series in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, and Uruguay.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.