Realme has already released the stable Realme UI 4.0 campaign and till now, Realme has shared the stable Realme UI 4.0 update numbers of its smartphones. According to the previous report, Realme 8s 5G grabbed the latest Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update.
As per the official report, Realme released the latest Android 13 based on Realme UI 4.0 stable update for the Realme 10 in India. While the Realme Narzo 50A and Realme C25s grabbed the early access beta update. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Details (Realme 10):
- Your Realme 10 smartphone should be running on the baseline version of –
- Realme 10 – RMX3630_11.C.04
- Make sure your Realme device has a 60%+ battery.
- This is a beta version, so it may harm your device and may contain bugs.
- Make sure to back up your important data.
- Some third-party apps may not work on your device. It is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on Play Store before your update.
- Please ensure the available phone storage is more than 10GB; otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure.
Realme 10 Changelog:
- Aquamorphic Design】
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery.
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots • The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Performance optimization
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Adds spatial audio with multi-channel rendering to enhance the sound experience.
- Optimizes Dolby sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
According to the report, the latest Realme Narzo 50A and Realme C25s got this update with the build numbers RMX3430_11_F.09 and RMX3197_11_F.09 respectively. On the other hand, the update package is 5.45 gigabytes
Note before upgrade (C25s & Narzo 50A)
- Make sure your Realme C25s & Narzo 50A has a 60%+ battery.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make a backup of your personal data before continuing to prevent data loss.
- Some versions of third-party apps might not yet be compatible with Android 13 after an update, some apps might not work or crash on your smartphone.
- The Early Access versions could have unpredicted effects on your phone and have an influence on regular use.
- Please make sure that the phone’s storage capacity is greater than 10 GB.
How To Apply
Go to Realme UI >> Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner >> Beta Program >> Early access option >>Apply Now >> Submit your details and finish the quiz.