Samsung’s Galaxy S23 Ultra is the company’s latest and finest flagship smartphone for 2023. The Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus, and Galaxy S23 Ultra are the three phones in this year’s portfolio. The camera is the main attraction of the current S-series phones, with a plethora of functions for taking amazing images.
Because of the swift integration of Expert RAW and other new enhancements, the stock camera software on the Galaxy S23 Ultra is a fantastic app. A custom app is always a nice idea, and things become even better with the Pixel Camera app, also known as the GCam app. Yes, you can use a Google Camera on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone to access features such as Astrophotography and Night Sight.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series takes excellent images in both daylight and low light. Additionally, as previously said, the built-in camera app has a slew of useful capabilities. If you’re looking for a third-party camera app, you can install the Pixel 7’s Google Camera software on your Galaxy S23 series smartphone.
Thanks to the developers for adapting the program for the current Galaxy S-series flagship, the latest version of GCam – Google Camera 8.7 is compatible with the new Galaxy S23 series. The older ports are also compatible with the S23 family of phones. Improved HDR, SloMo, Portrait, Night Sight, Astrophotography, and more features are available in Google Camera. You’ve come to the correct place if you’re looking for the Google Camera app for your Samsung S23 or S23 Ultra. Let’s get started with the downloads.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23/Ultra:
The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 “for Galaxy” processor powers the Samsung Galaxy S23 series. Yeah, the entire series includes the Snapdragon chipset, which includes the Camera2 API out of the box, which is one of the requirements for GCam installation. The tech titan checks all the boxes, but downloading Google Camera on the Galaxy S23 is not as simple as it appears; however, a fast hack gets the software operating. To install the GCam on S23, be sure to follow the directions exactly. First, download the app on your device.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra (LMC8.4_R15_ruler.apk) [Best Working GCam for S23 series]
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V13_MGC.apk) [Latest Beta]
How To Download:
- Open the My Files app and navigate to the downloads folder.
- Tap on the downloaded GCam app to install it. Don’t open it!
- Once installed, go back to the app drawer and find the Google Camera app icon.
- Tap and Hold the GCam app icon, then select the Take a Video option.
- Now double-tap on the black area around the shutter button.
- Select the configuration file for best results, here’s the link to the config file.
- Place the config file inside the LMC8.4 folder. You can navigate to Internal Storage > LMC8.4
1 thought on “Google Camera 8.7 is now available for the Galaxy S23 and S23 Ultra”
With compatible you mean we get 50MP and 200MP photos, all cameras and dng support?