Mar 17/2023: Samsung Galaxy S22 series grabbed the latest One UI 5.1 update in Australia with the build number S908EXXS3CWB5.
S22 Ultra One UI 5.1 Australia #Samsung #OneUI5dot1 #OneUI5_1 pic.twitter.com/9qi5vx0cZq
— Sam Latest Updates (One UI) (@latestsamupdate) March 17, 2023
Feb 23/2023: Samsung Galaxy S22 series grabbed the latest One UI 5.1 update in China.
Feb 14/2023: Samsung rolled out One UI 5.1 for the Galaxy S22’s Snapdragon version with the build number S908EXXU3CWAI in Australia, India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
Feb 13/2023:The One UI 5.1 stable era has now begun with a bang. As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update to a lot of devices and recently the Galaxy S23 series grabbed its first software update.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 series (Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra) are the second to get the stable One UI 5.1 in Europe and the US.
Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 stable update ahead of time. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy S22 series in Europe. The latest update also added the February 2023 security patch update.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Series: S90xBXXU3CWAI
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automaticCally, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.