Mar 22/2023: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 grabbed February 2023 security patch update in the US with the build number N970USQU7HWB2. The latest update rolled out by Verizon.
Feb 24/2023: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 grabbed the latest February 2023 security patch update in South Korea with the build number N971NKSU2HWB1 for Note 10 and N976NKSU2HWB1 for Note 10+.
Feb 20/2023: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G too grabbed the latest February 2023 security patch update in India with the build number G780FXXSAEVK3.
Feb 18/2023: So far, Samsung rolled out this month’s patch update for some devices while yesterday, Samsung rapidly released it’s latest UI – One UI 5.1 based on Android 13 in several regions. Also, recently launched the One UI 5.1 update timeline.
Samsung today released the February 2023 security patch update for its Galaxy Note 10, S21, S20 FE, A52s 5G, Fold, M12 and F23 5G. These Galaxy devices grabbed this update with the build number Version:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – N97xFXXS8HWA5 ( Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru, and Trinidad And Tobago)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 – G99xU1UES5DWB2 (US)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE – G780FXXSAEWB3 (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, and Uruguay)
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G – N/A
- Samsung Galaxy Fold – F900FXXS6HWA2 (Latin American countries, such as Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, and Panama)
- Samsung Galaxy M12 – M127GXXS4CWB1 (India)
- Samsung Galaxy F23 5G – E236BXXS2BWB1 (India)
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.