Mar 22/2023: Samsung rolled out One UI 5.1 for the Galaxy S20 in Canada. The latest update comes with the build numbers G981WVLU3HWB6, G986WVLU3HWB6, and G988WVLU3HWB6 for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, or S20 Ultra respectively.
Mar 20/2023: T-Mobile rolled out One UI 5.1 for the Galaxy S20 in the US. The latest update comes with the build numbers G981USQS3HWB6, G986USQS3HWB6, and G988USQS3HWB6 for Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, or S20 Ultra respectively.
Mar 04/2023: Verizon rolled out One UI 5.1 for the Galaxy S20 in the US. The latest update comes with the build number HWB4.
Feb 28/2023: Samsung rolled out One UI 5.1 for the Galaxy S20 in India. The latest update comes with the build number G980FXXUFHWAK, G985FXXUFHWAK, and G988FXXUFHWAK for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Feb 14/2023: Samsung rolled out One UI 5.1 for the Galaxy S20 in South Korea.
Feb 13/2023: The One UI 5.1 stable era has now begun with a bang. As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update to a lot of devices and recently the Galaxy S23 series grabbed its first software update. Recently, the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold 4 and the Galaxy S21 series grabbed the One UI 5.1 update in Europe.
Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 stable update ahead of time. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy S20 series in Denmark and the UK. The latest update also added the February 2023 security patch update.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series: G980FXXUFHWAK / G980FOXMFHWAK / G980FXXUFHWAK
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.