Mar 23/2023: Samsung rolled out One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in Europe.
Mar 17/2023: As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 update to a lot of devices including mid-range and basic models. Recently, some mid-range and old devices got the stable Android 13 update. Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 stable update. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. The latest update kicked off in Italy.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: P619XXU2BWC2
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.