Mar 23/2023: Verizon released March 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy S10 series in the US. The latest update comes with the build numbers G970USQU8IWB5, G973USQU8IWB5, and G975USQU8IWB5 for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus respectively.
Feb 24/2023: Samsung already released the February 2023 security patch update for the Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy S20 series , S22/S23 and some other Galaxy devices. Samsung released the second month’s patch update for more than 20 devices so far.
Samsung today released the February 2023 security patch update for its Galaxy S10, S10e and Galaxy S10+ devices. Samsung Galaxy S10 series grabbed this update with the build numbers G970FXXSGHWB2, G973FXXSGHWB2, and G975FXXSGHWB2 for S10e, S10, and S10+, respectively. The latest update arrived in Europe.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.