Recently, we were informed that Samsung start testing a new software update for the Galaxy S23 series. Some sources claimed that the upcoming firmware update brings improvements to the camera and many other things.
According to the latest report, Samsung today released a new software update for the Galaxy S23 series owners in China (Hong Kong). However, this is the second March 2023 security patch update.
The well-known Twitter tipster Alvin claims that this new firmware is reportedly the camera fixing update but the official changelog didn’t mention that type of detail. Also, the release notes don’t mention anything important.
As per the latest report, the latest software update can identify with the build number S9180ZHS1AWC4 and the size package of this update is around 379MB. You can check the official changelog which is mentioned below.
Galaxy S23 Series Changelog:
This update includes improvements to the features listed below.
Actual changes may vary depending on your model region and service provider different.
Apply regular Android security updates
- One further enhances the safety of the device.
To keep your device in top condition, please keep your device using the latest software version and check for software updates regularly.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
Galaxy S23 series is starting to receive the second March 2023 update which was reportedly the camera fixing update. 👀
A Galaxy S23 Ultra user in China spotted the new update, but the changelog doesn’t mention anything important. pic.twitter.com/GvXnHLSq0g
— Alvin (@sondesix) March 28, 2023
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.