Mar 29/2023: According to the latest report, Samsung rolled out One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite in India with the build number T225XXU2CWB3.
Mar 20/2023: Samsung recently released the Android 13 update-based One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy A51. The latest update for the Galaxy A51 brings so many new changes including cherishing new features, innovations, and some other things. The latest update also added March 2023 security patch update.
Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 based One UI 5.1 stable update. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. The latest update kicked off in India.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
— Sam Latest Updates (One UI) (@latestsamupdate) March 20, 2023
Check the complete changelog here:
One Ul 5.1 Update
- One Ul 5.1 takes your tablet to the next level with new Gallery features as well as productivity and personalization enhancements.
Camera and Gallery
- Quickly change the tone for selfies: It’s easier to change the color tone of your selfies using the Effects button on the side of the screen.
- Create a shared family album: It’s easier than ever to share pictures with your family. The gallery will recommend pictures to add to your shared family album by recognizing the faces of family members you select. You get 5 GB of storage for each family member (up to 6 people).
- Revamped: When you swipe up while viewing a picture or video in your Gallery, you can see when and where the picture was taken, which device took the picture, where the picture is stored, and more. Now with a simpler layout.
- Easily minimize or switch to full screen: You can now minimize or maximize an app window without going to the options menu. Just drag one of the corners.
- Access your most used apps in split screen: When you start a split-screen view, the apps you use most often will be shown below your recently used apps to help you find the apps you need faster.
Modes and Routines
- Change wallpapers based on your mode: Set a different wallpaper based on your current activity. Choose one wallpaper for work, one for exercising, and more.
- More actions for routines: New actions let you control Quick Share and Touch sensitivity or change your font style.
- Quick access to useful information: Check severe weather alerts, daily weather summaries, and sunrise/sunset times at the top of the Weather app. The temperature graph now uses colors to show how the temperature changes throughout the day.
- Hourly precipitation graph: An hourly graph now shows how much precipitation has fallen at different times of the day.
- Summary of Weather widget: A brief summary of the current weather conditions now appears on the weather widget to let you know if it’s sunny, cloudy, raining, or snowing.
- Continue browsing on another device: If you’re browsing the web on one Galaxy phone or tablet and later open the Internet app on another Galaxy device signed in to the same
Samsung account, a button will appear that lets you open the last webpage you were viewing on the other device.
- Improved search: Your searches now include the names of bookmark folders and tab groups. Improved search logic lets you find what you’re looking for even if something isn’t spelled correctly.
- Check the battery level of your devices: The new Battery widget lets you check the battery level of your devices, right from the Home screen. You can see how much battery is left on your tablet, Galaxy Buds, and other supported devices.
- Use up to 3 emojis in AR Emoji Camera: Take fun pictures and videos with your friends in Mask mode. You can assign a different emoji to each person’s face.
- Settings suggestions: While signed in to your Samsung account, suggestions will appear at the top of the Settings screen to help you share, connect and enhance your experience across your Galaxy devices.
- Choose where to save screenshots: You can now change the folder where screenshots are saved.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.