Mar 30/2023: Realme today rolled out a stable Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update for the Realme 9 4G with the build number C.10.
Mar 13/2023: Realme has already released the stable Realme UI 4.0 campaign and the first device to get a taste of stable Realme UI 4.0 is the Realme GT 2. According to the previous report, Realme 9 5G SE grabbed the latest Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update.
As per the official report, today, Realme released the latest Android 13 based on Realme UI 4.0 stable update for the Realme 9 5G in India. The latest update adds aquatic design, and the vibrant theme colors bring a new experience optimized for smart office, security and privacy and much more. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Your Realme 8s 5G smartphone should be running on the baseline version of –
- Realme 8s 5G: RMX3388_11_C.06 and RMX3388_11_C.05 (Baseline Version) and RMX3388_11_F.03 (Official Version)
- Make sure your Realme device has a 60%+ battery.
- This is a beta version, so it may harm your device and may contain bugs.
- Make sure to back up your important data.
- Some third-party apps may not work on your device. It is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on Play Store before your update.
- Please ensure the available phone storage is more than 10GB; otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure.
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colours for enhanced visual comfort.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimises fonts for better readability.
- Optimises system icons by using the latest colour scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimises illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
Security & privacy
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.