April 01/2023: Samsung today released a stable One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy A52s 5G in India.
A52s 5G One UI 5.1 India #Samsung #OneUI5 pic.twitter.com/zdbKsjR59E
— Sam Latest Updates (One UI) (@latestsamupdate) April 1, 2023
Mar 28/2023: Samsung today released a stable One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy A52s in Europe with the build number A528BXXU2EWC1.
Mar 02/2023: As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 update to a lot of devices and recently the Galaxy Note 20 series received 5G support in India.
Now, other Galaxy devices have received the Android 13 stable update. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy Quantum 2 and Galaxy A52s. The latest update is available in South Korea.
- Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2: A826SKSU3EWB4
- Samsung Galaxy A52s: N/A
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.