April 04/2023: Samsung today released the One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy A51 LTE in Europe with the build number A515FXXU6HWC7.
Mar 20/2023: As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 update to a lot of devices including the flagship, mid-range and basic models. Recently, some mid-range and old devices got the stable Android 13 update. Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 stable update. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy A51. The latest update kicked off in the US. This update is available on Metro PCS’s network.
- Samsung Galaxy A51: A516USQUBGWC1
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.