April 07/2023: Samsung rolled out stable One UI 5.1 for the Galaxy Tab A8 in India with the build number X200XXU2CWC1 and the size package of this update is around 775MB.
Mar 30/2023: As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 update to a lot of devices and recently the Galaxy Tab S7 FE series grabbed the One UI 5.1 software update in Europe.
Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 stable update ahead of time. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.1 stable update for the Galaxy Tab A8. This update is available in South Korea.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8: X200XXU2CWC1
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.