According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and the 5 Pro grabbed the April 2023 OTA update in its home ground South Korea. You can check the latest update’s changelog which is mentioned below.
- Build Number – R900XXU1AWD6 & R9000XM1AWD6
- The app will be updated to the latest version.
- In the menstrual cycle category, the ‘prediction of the menstrual cycle by skin temperature’ function has been added
Applied stabilization code
- A stabilization code related to terminal operation has been applied.
How To Update:
Update from the Galaxy Watch
- From the watch screen, press the Home button to open the app’s screen.
- Navigate Settings Settings iconGeneral.
- Tap Update watch software.
- If prompted, review the mobile data message then tap the Checkmark icon to accept.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- If prompted with ‘The latest update has already been installed’, tap OK. No update is necessary.
Update from an Android Smartphone
- From your connected Android smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
- Tap Watch software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- If desired, tap Auto download over Wi-Fi to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Tap Install now.
- If ‘Your software is up to date appears, the Watch is up to date.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ screen, tap Install now.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ prompt, tap OK.
- The software update process may take several minutes to complete.