The Pixel 7a smartphone is predicted to be unveiled by Google on May 10 at its I/O developers conference. As part of the present generation of Pixel phones, Google
will offer the Pixel 7a, which will be the more affordable option. We already know a lot about the Google Pixel 7a, and now we know its specific specifications in detail.
Features will see in Google Pixel 7a
- The 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED display on the Google Pixel 7a will have a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- The company’s Tensor G2 chipset, which powers the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro, will be used inside.
- The cell phone will pack 8GB of LPDDR5 Smash and 128GB of locally available capacity alongside UFS 3.1.
- You can anticipate a 12MP ultra-wide camera and a 64MP rear camera with OIS on the Pixel 7a. It will have a 10.8MP front camera for taking selfies.
- The cell phone will pack a 4,400mAh battery that is professed to give as long as 72 hours of reinforcement. It will also support wireless charging and wired charging of 20W.
- On the software front, the Pixel 7a will come pre-installed with Android 13.
In addition, it is awaited that the smartphone will have a design that is comparable to that of the Pixel 6a, which featured a punch-hole camera in the upper center of the display.
At last, the Pixel 7a is expected to be available for purchase from Google in white, blue, and grey colors.