May 06/2023: After live images, now the unboxing video of Realme 11 Pro+ leaked online. You can check it below.
May 02/2023: Recently, so many leaked and details about the Realme 11 Pro+ appeared online. Recently, Realme 11 Pro+ 5G visited the IMEI database and Geekbench and was also certified by China’s 3C certification. It was also reported that the Realme 11 Pro and Pro+ may come with MediaTek Dimensity 7000 Series Processor.
According to the latest report, now, the hands-on images of the Realme 11 Pro+ appeared online. A Twitter user shared the live images on his official Twitter handle. You can check all the images which are mentioned below.
Exclusive sneak peek of realme’s latest launch – realme 11 Pro Plus 😱
Surprise meeting realme’s VP – Chase Xu in Shenzhen 🙂 @limreviews @realmeglobal pic.twitter.com/6UZ1DyK70L
— Cmei (@Cmeitech) May 2, 2023
Realme 11 Pro+ Specs:
- Display – 161.6×73.9×8.2(mm)
- Weight – 183g
- RAM – 6GB, 8GB, 12GB, 16GB
- Storage – 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB
- Size – 6.7-inch 2412×1080 AMOLED
- Camera – 200MP + 8MP + 2MP, 16MP front
- Battery – 2,435mAh dual cell
On the Geekbench new feature of Realme, 11 Pro+ 5G is disclosed which list below:
- This phone will come with a MediaTek Dimensity Soc and its model number is MT6877V/TTZA. Before it was called Dimensity 1080 SoC and it was known as the Dimensity 7050 SoC.
- On the Geekbench listing it reveals that Realme 11 Pro+ 5G, this phone has two Arm Cortex-A78 performance cores clocked at 2.6 GHz and six clocked at 2.0 GHz, and a Mali-G68 MC4 GPU.
- Based on Geekbench’s single-core and multi-core tests, it scored 838 and 2302 respectively.