According to the latest report, Google has announced 7 new features for Android phones, tablets and Wear OS watches.
1) Reading practice with PlayBooks — helps new readers improve their vocabulary and comprehension skills via hearing the pronunciation of unknown words, practicing mispronounced words and receiving feedback in real-time. Available on thousands of children’s e-books with a “Practice” badge.
3) Commuters in Washington, D.C., and the San Francisco Bay Area can now use their Wear OS smartwatch to tap and ride with their SmarTrip and Clipper cards via Google Wallet.
4) New tiles and shortcuts from Spotify for Wear OS. (Podcasts, Heavy rotation and AI DJ);
5) Google Keep for Wear OS can now add a tile for quick access to a selected note or to-do list.
6) New Emoji Kitchen combos with Shar, Dolphin and Whale ;
7) ‘Dark web report‘ is now available for most Google accounts in the US on the Google One website and app.