Nowadays most people use YouTube applications for learning and entertainment and sometimes while scrolling through the videos we come across content that is inappropriate, so to stop this you need to change some settings in YouTube. In the below following you will know how to do that.
Step to disable the Restricted Mode on YouTube on smartphones
Android and iOS users will know how to turn off YouTube Restricted Mode will the below steps:
- Open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS phone.
- Click on the profile icon in the right corner of your screen.
- Go to Settings and click on the General section
- Then select the Restricted Mode button. If it’s enabled then just turn it off.
Step to disable the Restricted Mode on YouTube on PC
- Open YouTube in your browser.
- Go to the Profile icon which you can see in the top right corner of your screen and click on it.
- Next, go to the Settings
- Then, find the Restricted Mode, and if it’s On then by tapping Turned Off.
At last, now you know how to disable the Restricted Mode on YouTube.