Xiaomi has periodically sent a new update to its smartphones and now the Xiaomi has started pushing out a new software update for Mi A2 and Redmi Note 8 smartphone users. The latest firmware update comes with the build number 188.8.131.52.QDIMIXM and V184.108.40.206.PCOMIX for Mi A2 and Redmi Note 8 respectively.
Currently, the update rolling out for global users and it brings the September 2020 security patch update to Mi A2 and a stable beta recovery update for Redmi Note 8. Check the full changelog below as well as the download link.
Xiaomi Mi A2 220.127.116.11.QDIMIXM Changelog:
- The latest update fixes the bugs of the split-screen mode missing option and the voice echo bug while making calls.
- Enhances device performance.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 V18.104.22.168.PCOMIX Changelog:
- Optimized system performance.
- Improved system security and stability.
- We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
- Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection. This update comes with less size so that you can download it over mobile data.