One of the top smartphone vendor Realme has started rolling out the October 2020 security patch update to its Realme 7 smartphone users. The key highlight of Realme 7 is it features a 6.50-inch display, powered by MediaTek Helio G95, for the smartphone performance the company has given 8GB RAM with support of 128GB storage and it backed with a 5000mAh battery. Below you can check the full changelog.
Realme 7 – RMX2170PU_11_A.17
Realme 7 Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: October 2020.
- Optimized the overexposure of the front camera.
- Optimized the color shifts of the rear camera.
- Optimized the dynamic range of the rear camera in 64M mode.
- Optimized the minimum brightness when playing videos.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the screen dims after fingerprint unlocks in outdoor scenarios.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to fast charge in some scenarios.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Note: In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.