Realme has started rolling out a new firmware update to its Realme C series which is based on Realme UI 1.0 in India. This update brings a September 2020 security patch update and some other optimizations and bug fixes like optimized the front camera effect and fixed the black screen issue of incoming calls.
The latest update based on Realme UI 1.0 comes with the build number RMX2185_11_A.75 for Realme C11, C12 and C15 smartphone users in India. Users can check the full changelog and download the update manually by tapping the link given below.
Join Our RealMi Central Channel On Telegram
Realme C11, 12 and 15 Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: September 2020.
- Optimized the front camera effect.
- Fixed the black screen issue of incoming calls.
- After the phone has just been updated, some of the installed applications in the phone need to be adapted and optimized in the background. Albums and phone files will also be intelligently organized and scanned again. To avoid potential safety hazards, these optimization actions will increase some additional power consumption in the background. Please rest assured to use it. It will recover by itself in 2~3 days.
- To ensure the stability of the version, the official website software package will be updated within 15 working days after the full release.
Follow RealMi Central on Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter so that you will never miss the latest updates.